1. Information We Collect
A. Information You Provide To Us Directly: By accessing or using the Service, we may directly collect information about you as follows:
i. User Account: If you create an account with us we will collect your first and last name, user name or ID, password, and email address. You may also create an account and log in to the Service through your account on Facebook or other applicable third party social media platform that we specify (each, a “Social Media Service”), in which case we may collect additional information from you as described below in Section 1(B) “Information Received From Social Media Services.”
ii. Correspondence: If you correspond with us by email (including for support purposes), we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses for internal use.
iii. SMS/Push Notifications: If you sign up to have SMS or push notifications sent to your mobile device, we receive and store the telephone number(s) that you provide to us. Your device may allow you to block or manage these notifications.
D. Information Collected From User Devices: If you access the Service from a mobile device, we will not collect your mobile device ID but we will generate and assign to you a unique user ID and we may also track your location by region. Your mobile device may allow you to block or manage access to your location information, manage or restrict in-app purchases, or the ability to access the web by turning off network access or turning off the browser. Access to or availability of controls may vary depending on your device.
2. Information Automatically Collected through the Service. In addition to the information you provide voluntarily and directly to us, we collect information automatically from you through the use of tracking mechanisms and other technology, as follows:
i. Analytics: We use analytic tools and also third party analytics to evaluate usage of the Service. We use these tools to help us improve the Service, its performance and user experiences.
We use Google Analytics to collect aggregate information and statistics about user activities on the Service, such as information about the aggregate number of visits over a period of time, geographic location and language preference of our users. The information collected through using Google Analytics may be shared with Google.
ii. Advertising partners: We use third party marketing and advertising companies to provide users with information about our Services and other information that may be of interest to our users. Our partners include Tapjoy, Inc. (http://home.tapjoy.com), AdColony/Jirbo, Inc. (http://adcolony.com), and Appboy (www.appboy.com). For more information about the privacy practices of these companies, please visit their websites and review their policies or contact them directly.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we gather about you for the following purposes:
To provide our Service to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Service, and for other customer service purposes.
To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Service.
To better understand how users access and use the Service, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Service and respond to user desires and preferences.
For marketing and promotional purposes, and to send you information regarding the products or services of third parties that you have opted to receive. However, we will not disclose your personal information to these third parties and you will have the ability to opt out of receiving the applicable information by following the unsubscribe instructions included in any promotional email.
4. Sharing Of Your Information with Third Parties. Except as described below, we will not disclose your information to third parties without your prior consent. Information collected by us may be shared as follows:
A. Employees, Third-Party Processors and Third-Party Service Providers. We will disclose your information to our employees, contractors, affiliates, distributors, dealers, vendors and suppliers (“Service Providers”) who provide certain services to us or on our behalf, such as operating and supporting the Service, analyzing data, or performing marketing or consulting services. These Service Providers will only have access to the information needed to perform these limited functions on our behalf.
B. By Law or in Response to Subpoenas or Court Orders or to Protect Rights and to Comply with Our Policies. To the extent permitted by law, we will disclose your information to government authorities or third parties if: (a) required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order; (b) we believe in our reasonable discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large; or (c) we believe that you have abused the Service by using it to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system, to engage in spamming or otherwise to violate applicable laws. You should be aware that, following disclosure to any third party, your information may be accessible by others to the extent permitted or required by applicable law.
5. Accessing, Changing and Managing Your Information
We provide choices on how your information is used by us. If you do not wish your contact information to be used to receive our newsletter or any marketing or promotional information from us via email, you may simply opt out of receiving this information by following the unsubscribe instructions included in any promotional email, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can manage or control the information we receive from a Social Media Service by following the instructions provided by the applicable Social Media Service.
You can also delete the Log Runner application installed on your device in order to delete any information stored locally through use of the Service.
If you no longer want Fuel to use your information, you may contact us at email@example.com and request that we deactivate your account or delete your information. However, certain information, including customer service information, may be retained for our legal and accounting purposes. In addition, we may retain and continue to use indefinitely all information contained in your communications to other users or posted to areas of the Service that are visible to the public, or that are visible to other users of the Service, after termination or deactivation of your user account.
You may also update your account information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. How We Protect Your Information. We take reasonable measures to protect the information you provide to us or submit through the Service against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. However, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or submit through the Service and you do so at your own risk. No internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. Email sent to or through the Service may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information online and take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. If you have any questions about security on the Service, you can email us at email@example.com.
7. Children. The Service is not intended for children under 13 and children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you believe that we may have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Special Information for California Residents. California residents may request and receive once a year, free of charge, a list of certain third parties to which we have disclosed your personal information for these parties’ own direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. If applicable, the notice will identify the categories of information shared, the names and addresses of the third parties with which information was shared. You may make one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for your response. You may request this information in writing by contacting us at: email@example.com. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response.
11. Contact Us
7 Hinton Ave., North
Ottawa, ON Canada K1Y 4P1
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org